[Koha-devel] koha-* scripts revisited

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 20:31:17 CEST 2013

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Galen Charlton <gmc at esilibrary.com> wrote:

> My biggest desideratum for these scripts is that koha-create be atomic
> -- in other words, that it either completely succeed, or if it fails,
> completely clean up after itself so that it can be re-run cleanly
> after the underlying problem is fixed.

As Robin states on bug 4876, the goal is that commands rollback when
something breaks. koha-create is the most complex.
I left koha-create at the bottom of my tasks list because of that, and am
sure is the one the bigger discussions will start.

Thanks for your reply, and I'll let those bugs+patches talk.
To+