[Koha-devel] The best option for index after a batch change

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Dec 3 17:25:26 CET 2013

Hi to all,

I will do a batch chage on bibliographic data with a perl script.
Around 2.000 record on 150.000 biblios.
Before to launch the script, I close the background indexing (I use
Tamil daemon).
After the change I will have 2.000 entry in zebraque table.

In your opinion what is the best oprion to do after ?
a)I restart background indexing with Tamil's daemon
or
b)I reindex on command line with -z option ?

Cheers
Zeno Tajoli
--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate