[Koha-devel] The best option for index after a batch change

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Wed Dec 4 09:29:01 CET 2013

Ciao Zeno,
if you are not interested to short the batch change as much as possible, you can add a delay in your loop, to ensure that your zebra queue is filled at a regular pace, and that rebuild-zebra will manage only few records each time it runs.
This solution, if suitable for your installation, doesn't require to modify the background indexing, neither to stop cataloguing.
And if you are using the solr-browse we developed together, don't forget its reindexing process...
Bye. Stefano