[Koha-devel] Architectural goals for 3.16

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Dec 18 17:28:17 CET 2013

Le 10/12/2013 23:50, Brendan Gallagher a écrit :
> New catalogers interface - which Jesse Weaver has been working on and
> we're getting closer and closer to having that ready to submit.  (Jesse
> did a quick demo at KohaCon in Reno).  I bug pianohacker daily on when
> that's going to be submitted :)
Some screenshots would definetly please me !!!
(I missed the quick demo in Reno...)

> Finishing the Plackifying of the staff-side so that it could be stably
> used.
The SAN-OP is running Plack on staff since 3.10, it runs fine, except
for C4/BackgroundJobs, and we could not understand where the problem
comes from, because we can't reproduce it outside from SAN-OP server
(which is expected to be a Wheezy-with-nothing-exotic)

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com