[Koha-devel] ping Koha (developers) community

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Dec 18 17:49:57 CET 2013

Le 10/12/2013 20:10, Chris Cormack a écrit :
> In theory this sounds good, with the caveat bug severity can override it
> too.
Agreed.
When I was RM (4 releases too, 2 with the current workflow ;-) ), I used
FIFO, except for BLO & CRI, which I was always dealing with 1st.
And that was easy because bugzilla display them in red !

> Of course we can make tons of suggestions, but it is really up to the RM
> how they use their time and we should be seeking to support them in what
> ultimately is a thankless role.
It's the RM final cut, but it does not mean all other must shut up &
just wait for another RM election (& candidate ;-) )

> Speaking from my experience of RMing (4 releases I think) almost all you
> ever get is complaints.
In the short term, maybe. But in the long term ... look at your karma
Highest karma: "rangi" (962), "oleonard" (806), and "jcamins" (662)

Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com
Free & Open Source Softwares for libraries
Koha, Drupal, Piwik, Jasper