[Koha-devel] kc.org support companies page broken...

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Feb 15 07:49:58 CET 2013

Le 14/02/2013 21:10, BWS Johnson a écrit :
> Salvete!
>

>> http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/country/#ind
>>

>     Works for me using Firefox on my Mac both from the direct link Liz provided and from the navigation links on the site.
Hello,
works for me also now. But I promize that when I tried, I got a k-c.org
page (with all headers,...)
And, instead of the full list, I had a "no result..." instead of the
results !

It must have been either fixed silently by someone, or by some miracle ;-)
--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com