[Koha-devel] Bug 3069

Archives and Collections Society info at AandC.org
Mon Feb 18 17:09:11 CET 2013

At 08:01 AM 2/18/2013 +0000, Marcel de Rooy wrote:
>You could use the cron job cleanup_database.. for that purpose.

Many thanks for the suggestion -- a script that was "unknown to me" until
today. I like the idea of adding dates into the logic, and the fact that
import_records cascades to import_biblios (and import_items and
import_record_matches.) I'll try it on the sandbox later today or tomorrow.

Best regards -- Paul