[Koha-devel] Amazon Cover Images

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 21:49:04 CET 2013

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Frédéric Demians <frederic at tamil.fr>wrote:
>

>> Isn't Open Library the solution?
>>

> Yes, but most libraries aren't picking Open Library cause the images are
> so tini tiny :) So hopefully that is resolved in 3.12 or in a later 3.10
> release so that I can start getting everyone to switch!!

I regret to report that as of last week at #code4lib conference in Chicago,
the status of Open Library as a jacket image source is rather questionable.
 It has not been loading updates since last summer and current development
is in unrelated areas areas of interest (e.g. ebooks).  It is unclear when
this production/maintenance will be picked up and by whom.

--Joe