[Koha-devel] ILSDI AuthenticatePatron

Claire Hernandez claire.hernandez at biblibre.com
Fri Feb 22 16:34:22 CET 2013

Hello,

It is available on github git://github.com/clrh/koha-restful.git Enjoy
forking it and doing pull request. You can too doing .patch on master
branch and sending patches to me. There is no short time plan to add
this features so welcome if you need them.The github repository is now
up to date, however, check regularly the biblibre repository wich is for
us the "main".

HTH,
Claire.