[Koha-devel] Roles for Koha 3.14

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Thu Feb 28 20:15:02 CET 2013

Hello.

As most of you probably know, the Koha 3.14 release cycle is bearing down
on us at the rate of 168 hours per week, so it's time to figure out who is
willing to do what for Koha 3.14. There is a good start on the 3.14 release
cycle slate at http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_3.14 but there
are a few holes. Most notably, there is no RM, no TM, and no RMaint for
3.10.x and 3.12.x. When I was initially asked about continuing as RM during
the Koha 3.14 cycle, I said I would consider it if there were no better
options. I have considered it. I will not run for RM again, regardless of
whether or not there is another candidate.

Koha works because a multitude of people volunteer their time for the
project. Please consider getting involved next release cycle. It can be
very rewarding.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/