[Koha-devel] Database updates

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Jan 2 11:30:46 CET 2013

Le 27/12/2012 18:01, Jared Camins-Esakov a écrit :
> Hello.
>
> I just pushed bug 7167, which changes the way database updates work. I
> wrote up instructions for database updates
> at http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Database_updates#Using_the_new_update_procedure
>
> Please be sure to read those instructions and follow them in the future.
Hi Jared, (and happy new year everyone !)

How should be handle pending patches with a DB update ? (question asked
for each role : submitter, signer, QAer)

Should someone update the patch to use the new DB update schema ? if no,
how should/can we test patches with the old schema ?

( Thanks for pushing this patch though ! )

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com