[Koha-devel] Can we create templates for branches.

Quoc Uy nguyenquocuy_1102 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 00:01:25 CET 2013

           My idea comes from creating 1 Koha installed with 1 Database for 100 small branches libraries. Each branch has separated template OPAC.  There should be a folder in koha and logic in the application that saying ... ok, load branchA's template OPAC for BranchA's user when they login. A,B or C are diff branch libraries, they can have there own data set and can share if possible (it has done quite well with independent branches preference now). Hope some one can improve this! Sorry for my bad English!

Best regards!