[Koha-devel] Can we create templates for branches.

Jonathan Field jonathan.field at ptfs-europe.com
Fri Jan 4 13:17:56 CET 2013

I've had a play with this in the past and it works nicely. You just
add the config options to your VirtualHost in Apache

SetEnvIf Host "demo1.xxx.xxx.xxx" OPAC_CSS_OVERRIDE=opac-main.css OPAC_SEARCH_
LIMIT=branch:MAIN OPAC_LIMIT_OVERRIDE=1
SetEnvIf Host "demo2.xxx.xxx.xxx" OPAC_CSS_OVERRIDE=opac-branch.css OPAC_SEARCH_
LIMIT=branch:BRANCH OPAC_LIMIT_OVERRIDE=1

You have to address the OPAC by the correct hostname of course. So, in
this case, demo1.xxx.xxx.xxx would default to searching the MAIN
library and demo2 the BRANCH.
Jonathan