[Koha-devel] SQL files and transaltion

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Jul 2 10:07:50 CEST 2013

Hi to all,

I now that there bugs in develop about a new method to translate MySQL
setup and MARC21/Unimarc sql definitions.

But, for paid user, i need to create a full italian MySQl setup for 3.12.

And I also need to create a full italian MARC21 sql configuration.

So, in you opinion what is the best option for Koha comunity ?

My plan is:

a)I prepare and send patches to translate the present MySQL setup in
master and 3.12 but not for MARC21 translation.
I think to use two different bug number, one for master update and an
other for 3.12 update. Is it OK ?

b)About MARC21 translation, I wait and I help in testing the code. I
think that the new translation workflow for MARC21 will be present in 3.14.

But I can change my plan.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate