[Koha-devel] SQL files and transaltion

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Jul 2 11:17:10 CEST 2013

Hi Marcel and all,

Il 02/07/2013 11:08, Marcel de Rooy ha scritto:

> The proposed i18n function in bug 10509 is for master (3.14), and is still in a Needs Signoff state.
>So we should see if people are willing to test and sign off.

As soon as possible I will test 10509 on master.

> If you only focus on translating 3.12 now (and not on master while in transition), we could pickup your translations from your 3.12 translation
> and insert them in a followup for the Italian language folder.

Ok, I will prepare the patches only for 3.12 with a clear mark in the
name [3.12 ONLY].
For MySQL setup and for MARC21 translation.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli
--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate