[Koha-devel] QA: Passed QA queue

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Wed Jul 3 09:10:26 CEST 2013

Probably, we can close this thread now.

>>>    It's quite simple -- I do not consider my job as being one of
>>>    automatically pushing any patch that reaches the passed-QA status.  I will
>>>    take the time I need to review and test nearly [1] every patch, and in
>>>    particular any like bug 7167 that proposes a significant change.
No RM should push automatically. Please take your time. I agree with your last comment on 7167 btw.

>> Which isn't really that different from the previous RM, or speaking
>> for myself, when I did RM or RMaint. I, for one,  welcome the
>> scrutiny. We are all human (at least I'm pretty sure we all are) and
>> we make mistakes. Galen has caught at least one thing I missed when
>> QAing.
I welcome the scrutiny as well and hope to have acted accordingly during my QA work so far too. Note that this was certainly not the point of this thread.

> I think Galen is doing a wonderful job as RM and I wouldn't want him to
> do it any different.
The intention of my message was more to ask what was happening behind the scenes.. (There appears to be no hidden branch where Galen does special git trics, or he just does not want to tell about it :)
So, Galen, please go on:  if Quality>Quantity then Stability++;

Regards,
Marcel