[Koha-devel] libgd-gd2-perl and ibgd2-noxpm-dev in wheezy

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jul 8 14:16:13 CEST 2013

On 06/07/13 07:43, Zeno Tajoli wrote:
> If I want to install libgd2-noxpm-dev, I need to remove libgd-gd2-perl.
>
> In fact I don't know if we want GD2 with or without XPM (X pixmap)
>  and fontconfig support.

I'm pretty sure it's unlikely that we use XPM support anywhere, so you
can have it either way: however, if you remove libgd-gd2-perl, you will
need to rebuild it from source if you want to use any Koha features that
use it (not sure what they are off the top of my head).

I'd include fontconfig support just because it's nice, but I doubt we
use it through GD either.

Hope that informs,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op