[Koha-devel] koha reservation expires automatically

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Jul 9 19:48:22 CEST 2013

Hi Ernesto and all,

Il 09/07/2013 17:49, Ernesto Arias ha scritto:
> Hello
> Tank´s a lot for the patch
> Could you give me same guidanse how to aply it.

A wiki page about sign off is here:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Sign_off_on_patches

I suggest you to read it with your IT guru, and check also pages that
are here: http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Category:Git

Could be difficult to learn everything connect with the topic but at the
end:
-- You will know much better Koha
-- You will able now and in the future to use new feature much more quickly.
-- You will help Koha to became better and with more features.

There is also a much more easly way to sign-off pathes, with sandboxes:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Sandboxes

But this patch could not sign-off with sandboxes,
"It's not possible currently to properly test zebra/dbupdate/installer
patches with those sandboxes" And this patch has an dbupdate.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli
--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate