[Koha-devel] koha reservation expires automatically

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Wed Jul 10 07:07:42 CEST 2013

Hi Ernesto,

>I tried to aply the patch by copying manually the lines that are different in all the files.
>The problem is that there are a lot of differens in my files (koha version 3.6.7) and the files that are included in the bug 8367.
>Can I solved this problem?? or I need to update my koha?

please don't work on your production server.
Always wok on a test server.

That the sign-off of  patch must done on the master developement version
, use 'git clone git://git.koha-community.org/koha.git kohaclone' to retrive the code.
Download the code and in the head dir download the patch
Apply the patch with
git am -3 -i -u <name_of_patch_file>
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Sign_off_on_patches#Apply_patch

It is very difficult to port this patch to koha version 3.6.7.

In my opinion a plan for you could be:
Test the patch on master with a test server.
If the path work,
 install a test server with last version of 3.12.x
 port the patch to 3.12.x
If all works,
  port your installation to 3.12.x and use the patch in production.

I don't if you have the tecnical skill to do this job, I suggest you
 to ask for a localy tecnical help.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli