[Koha-devel] reserveconstraints

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Wed Mar 6 14:14:52 CET 2013

Hi,

I stumbled over some code involving reserveconstraints.

I just assume that it is an old table from before 3.0. Am I correct?

Can we remove associated code? Is there a scenario that someone comes from 2.X with records in that table that should still be considered somehow?

Note that it looks like records in there will never be deleted anymore, so if that is true, we should just get rid of them?

BTW Funny to see that update22to30 even creates the table with only field reservedate, if it was not there..

Thx for your response if you know some more details.

Marcel