[Koha-devel] db from 3.8.5 to 3.8.10

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Tue Mar 12 17:11:16 CET 2013

At 12:19 AM 3/8/2013 +0000, Ernesto Arias wrote:
>hey i´ve got this one doubt and i can´t seem to find a solution for it.
>i´ve been working with the koha software and on the opac, a mistake comes up.
>When i try to find any given book, if its author it´s a corporative one,
>it doesn´t show
>
>next to the name of the book, just like it does when it´s a particular author.
>do you know if there´s any way to fix it? I need it to be the (367)
>version, mandatory.
>I attached a pic to show you what i´m talking about.
>Thanks a lot!

Sorry to have taken a few days to get back to you. The Home >
Administration > Koha to MARC mapping only allows you to map *either* 100$a
*or* 110$a. Mapping both would be much more complex. Note, I don't have
3.6.7. on any sandbox, so this is based on 3.8.x but I am fairly sure, from
memory, that the same restriction applies.

Of course, if you click on the individual biblio, you do get the corporate
author 110$a.

Best - Paul