[Koha-devel] 'insecure' syspref

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sat Mar 16 21:19:27 CET 2013

Le 15/03/2013 21:53, Jared Camins-Esakov a écrit :

>     there is an 'insecure' system preference.
>     Supposedly this could grant access to staff interface without
>     logging in.
> It should be removed, and a patch doing so will not be subject to the
> feature slush, since the fact that the syspref exists at all is a
> definite bug.

No Biblibre customers use it. But I know/remember a library using this
feature. iirc, it was a lawyer library, and the staff interface was
available only on intranet, thus no need to log-in.

(but I've nothing against removing the syspref itself, just warning it
must be clearly announced in the release notes !)

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com