[Koha-devel] Koha 3.12-alpha and RM newsletter

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Sun Mar 17 20:01:02 CET 2013

MJ (and all),

In the release notes, I'm not sure it'd be good to describe "Mozilla
> Persona is similar to OpenID" when that doesn't say what OpenID is
> (OpenID allows you to log in with your Wordpress or identi.ca or
> friendica or Yahoo or Google or...) and Koha doesn't yet support
> OpenID logins, sadly.

I am happy to be guided by the community as to what goes in the release
notes. I will look forward to receiving copy from you describing the new
feature. Please provide it within the next few days as otherwise it is
likely to get lost in the shuffle as I focus my energy on a polished and
low-bug release.

I would strongly encourage you to implement OpenID support for 3.14.
Perhaps you can share some of the code that makes Mozilla Persona logins
possible.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/