[Koha-devel] Koha.rb, Blacklight OPAC, and koha-restful

Christopher Fitzpatrick cf at wmu.se
Tue Mar 19 08:11:17 CET 2013

Hello,

I've been working on a connector for our Koha instance for Blacklight
discovery interface (https://github.com/projectblacklight/blacklight ) .
This is based around an updated version of the koha-restful code ( my
fork is at https://github.com/cfitz/koha-restful ) and a ruby gem that
wraps the rest api ( https://github.com/cfitz/koha ). I'm pretty happy
with how it's all working out...

I am wanting to gauge interest in this type of operability with Koha and
Blacklight to see if it's worth porting the connector code into a formal
Rails plug-in for Blacklight.If anyone has any questions, feel free to
send me an email.

Thanks again for all the help...best,chris.