[Koha-devel] biblio records causing "previous transaction didn't reach commit" in zebra

Gaetan Boisson gaetan.boisson at biblibre.com
Fri May 3 17:49:49 CEST 2013

  Hello all,

we are migrating some csv data to marc21 and a small percentage of the
resulting records are giving this error in zebra when we try indexing
them. I have been looking at them toroughly and am failing to see what
could possibly cause this, especially when i compare them to records
that did work.

I'm enclosing a couple here in case you want to have a look and might
have an idea...

It is for a Kurdish university so you'll find a lot of unusual
characters in there, but we have these in records that work out too. The
U+200 characters are here to set the context properly for the script
direction. They are superfluous quite often, but they also don't hurt
and are present in data that gets indexed properly.

Thanks for your input !

--
Gaetan Boisson
Chef de projet bibliothécaire