[Koha-devel] Error while running fines cron

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sat May 4 21:07:54 CEST 2013

Le 03/05/2013 20:23, Scott Kushner a écrit :
> root at mtplkohacomm:/home/koha/kohaclone/misc/cronjobs# perl fines.pl
>
> Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
> /home/koha/kohaclone/C4/Context.pm line 1030.
This is not an error, this is a Perl warning.

We've added everywhere a "use strict; use warning;" pragma, that rises
many warning. One of them is using a variable that is empty.

For example
my $variable; #created but un-initialized
my $another = $variable +1 ; #what is 'nothing'+1 ? Perl make 'nothing'
as 0, but use strict; warn it maybe unexpected.

HTH
--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com