[Koha-devel] OPAC dir structure redesign

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Mon May 6 01:59:24 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-6, at 3:13 AM, Tomas Cohen Arazi wrote:

> I'd also go for a templates/ dir also :-D
>
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Source_tree_reorganizatiton_RFC
>
> Regards
> To+

heya, yep - we have that dir already
its just called 'koha-tmpl' not 'templates'

i really love your idea, but a name-change will be tricky...

'koha-tmpl' is hardcoded in the apache config files, so a dir rename will break apache when people upgrade :/
...as are the dir names 'opac-tmpl' and 'intranet-tmpl'

so, it will be tricky to rename any of these dirs without breaking existing Koha installs