[Koha-devel] OPAC dir structure redesign

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Mon May 6 02:57:00 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-6, at 11:52 AM, Mason James wrote:

>> Mason,
>>
>> Owen and I were talking recently about a plan to improve the current OPAC directory structure…

as Jared mentioned to me, a simple way of describing what i am suggesting is...

we eliminate the existing themes functionality that allows for differing templates between themes and replace it with CSS-only themes and customized images

the reason why i think we sound do this is to reduce the maintenance problems that we have had historically