[Koha-devel] Koha 3.12.0 release candidate TWO

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Thu May 16 05:06:13 CEST 2013

That's right, folks! We had so much fun this morning, that we're repeating
the exercise this evening! A second release candidate, this one with
updated translation files is available for your testing pleasure on
download.koha-community.org. Get it while it's hot, before I decide to
upload a third release candidate!

For those of you who installed rc1, there is only one additional bugfix:
bug 10030 ("MaxFines checks against amount, not amount outstanding"). The
major change for this release candidate is the updating of the PO files, so
that people can test 3.12 with properly localized installations.

Please take it for a spin, and report (or, even better, fix!) any bugs that
you might find.

Regards,
Jared Camins-Esakov

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/