[Koha-devel] Memcached support in packages

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue May 28 16:37:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 7:22 AM, Tomas Cohen Arazi <tomascohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> - As a required or suggested dependency that enables it globally if present

At the very least, I think it should be a suggested dependency that is
enabled globally.

> - As an optional enable/disable per instance service.

Personally, I wouldn't need to be able to manage it per-instance,
outside of debug situations.  That raises a usage question: when would
somebody choose to enable memcached for some instances but not all?

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton