[Koha-devel] "IP address has changed. Please log in again"

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed May 29 17:30:27 CEST 2013

Hello koha-devel,

Some of our customers are reporting that they sometimes need to login
after getting this message on the staff interface.
 - one of them is running Plack (in production), he faces this problem
many times an hour, on every workstation (we've commented the lines in
C4/Auth.pm to avoid this problem, because it was really a nightmare)
 - some of them are in CGI mode, behind a proxy, and the problem occurs
a few times a day, or even less.

Has anyone faced this problem ? how did you solve it ?
--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com