[Koha-devel] vm koha for 3.14

Samuel Desseaux samuel.desseaux at ecp.fr
Tue Nov 19 16:44:23 CET 2013

Hi,

I've just uploaded my first vm for koha3.14. You will find the archive
at this address http://download.koha-community.org/vm/vmkoha314_beta.zip.

It's more a beta version: there's zebra to fix (i've a problem to run it
automatically as a service) and enbale shutdown on the desktop.
If someone could have a look and eventually help me to this point, i'd
be happy.

So, it's my first contribution (ouf). Your opinion, ideas in order to
ameliorate these vm would be helpful for me.

Best regards,

Samuel

PS: i will upload asap a vm for koha 3.12 (i wanted to do it today but
my vm has crashed :-[ )