[Koha-devel] Koha development server on Debian Wheezy

Holger Meissner Holger.Meissner at hs-gesundheit.de
Fri Nov 29 17:13:16 CET 2013

Dear community,

I'd like to set up Koha and Git for development. I use Oracle VM Virtual Box and Debian 7.2 Wheezy. First thing I tried, was to follow those instructions:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Install_and_Setup_Koha_to_use_Git_on_a_Development_Server

After pointing the files to the kohaclone I get a 403 Forbidden, when trying to navigate localhost:8080.
How do I upgrade the database?

I also tried to use Koha-gitify, but there was the same problem.
https://github.com/mkfifo/koha-gitify

Then I tried to install without packages:
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=INSTALL.debian
Yet the VirtualHost configuration seems to be incorrect and I'm unable to figure out why.
[warn] NameVirtualHost *:80 has no VirtualHosts
[warn] NameVirtualHost *:8080 has no VirtualHosts

Any suggestions how to fix these errors?
Thanks!

Holger