[Koha-devel] 3 patchs to sign off

Mathieu Saby mathieu.saby at univ-rennes2.fr
Sat Nov 30 11:09:40 CET 2013

Hello
I've made some patches which are waiting for sign off (20, according to
bugzilla
http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/buglist.cgi?bug_status=Needs%20Signoff&email1=saby&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&list_id=83048&query_format=advanced
).
Of course I would like to see all of them pushed into master one day -
otherwise I would not have written them - ;-)

But, among them, some are more important because I wanted to build other
patches on top of them.
And, to avoid complex dependency issues, I would prefer them to be QAed
before writing the patches which will depend on them.

It's
-bug 11230Refactor C4::Stats::UpdateStats and add UT
Once it is validated, I want to add some columns to statistics table
(bug 7021)

- bug 10869 can't delete order line if title deleted
Once it is validated, I will finish bug 10758 *Show bibliographic
information of deleted records in acquisitions*

- bug 9807 There should be a way to show the content of a basketgroup
without reopening it
It was QAed, but I added a followup for reindenting code, because
without that, working on basketgroup.tt is a torture ;-)
Once it is validated, I will work on a patch creating a closing date for
basketgroups, and using this date instead of closing date of basket in
some parts of Koha (especially claims). It could be syspref dependant,
but the current behavior is not good at all (if a basket is closed
today, put in a basketgroup in 2 months, printed in pdf, and send to the
vendor, Koha uses the today date for claims)

Could some people take a look at these?

Regards,
Mathieu

--