[Koha-devel] 952$j

Joy Nelson joy at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Oct 2 01:01:06 CEST 2013

Paul-
If you are using the $i and it is linked in the maps and frameworks to
items.stack, you may be having a problem since the stack field is a tinyint
field and can't hold the data you are using.  You may want to consider
using the stocknumber field in the items table.  I have been able to add
data using the $j (stocknumber) field (through importing data- editing the
items was not my priority in that particular usage).

Joy Nelson

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Paul <paul.a at aandc.org> wrote:

> Our cataloguers have asked for additional precision in specific stacks --
> 952$j "Shelving control number" would appear to be perfect :=)
>
> However, any value entered (eg: LLF15 -- loose leaf folder #15)
> systematically saves as 0 and SchemaSpy doesn't appear to even mention this
> field which is in the "default template" with no apparent restrictions.
>
> Can anyone with good "corporate memory" of 952$j use and programming
> please assist?
>
> Many thanks and best regards -- Paul

Joy Nelson
Director of Migrations

ByWater Solutions <http://bywatersolutions.com>
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
**Office: Fort Worth, TX
Phone/Fax (888)900-8944
What is Koha? <http://bywatersolutions.com/what-is-koha/>