[Koha-devel] General questions from a first-patcher

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Thu Oct 3 15:46:51 CEST 2013

Philippe,

That error looks to me like the one you would get if you had an old version
of git-bz. Did you clone the git-bz repo on git.koha-community.org and
check out the fishsoup branch?

Regards,
Jared

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Philippe Blouin <philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
> wrote:

>  I gave extra info, but once limited to .gitconfig, I have exactly the
> same parameters.
>

> [bz-tracker "bugs.koha-community.org"]
>      path = /bugzilla3
>      bz-user = philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
>      bz-password = "XXXXXXXX"
>
> well, beside the "" around the password.
>

> On 13-10-03 08:52 AM, Tomas Cohen Arazi wrote:
>

> On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Philippe Blouin <
> philippe.blouin at inlibro.com> wrote:
>
>>  Hi Robin!
>>
>> I attached the response (conveniently put in a .html file for easier
>> display).  That's the whole response, minus the little non-html bits I've
>> already given.
>>
>> And the maybe relevant git config stuff:
>> user.email=philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
>> bz-tracker.bugs.koha-community.org.path=/bugzilla3
>> bz-tracker.bugs.koha-community.org.bz-user=philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
>> bz-tracker.bugs.koha-community.org.bz-password=XXXXXXXXXXXX
>> bz.default-tracker=bugs.koha-community.org
>>

>  I only have this in .gitconfig
>
>  [bz-tracker "bugs.koha-community.org"]
>         path = /bugzilla3
>         bz-user = tomascohen at gmail.com
>         bz-password = XXX
>
> Regards
> To+
>
>  --
>  Tomás Cohen Arazi
> Prosecretaría de Informática
> Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
> ✆ +54 351 4333190 ext 13168
> GPG: B76C 6E7C 2D80 551A C765  E225 0A27 2EA1 B2F3 C15F
>

> --
>  Philippe Blouin,
> Responsable du développement informatique
>
> Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
> philippe.blouin at inLibro.com
>  inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com

Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(phone) +1 (917) 727-3445
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/