[Koha-devel] software error after last Koha update

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sun Oct 6 20:18:04 CEST 2013

On 7 October 2013 07:10, Mathieu Saby <mathieu.saby at univ-rennes2.fr> wrote:
> Hello
>
> 2 says ago, I updated my Koha instance and got a nasty error.
> I thought it was my fault, but today I tried to test BZ 10309 (the new opac
> theme ) on sandbox1, and I experienced the same error :
>
> http://pro.test1.biblibre.com/
> Software error:
> Can't locate Crypt/Eksblowfish/Bcrypt.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /home/koha/src /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1
> /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5
> /usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at
> /home/koha/src/C4/Auth.pm line 26.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/koha/src/C4/Auth.pm line 26.
> Compilation failed in require at /home/koha/src/mainpage.pl line 25.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/koha/src/mainpage.pl line 25.
>
> http://catalogue.test1.biblibre.com/
> Internal Server Error
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
> to complete your request.

Yes, there is a new dependency, if you check your dependencies (which
is a good thing to do after upgrading your test site)

./koha_perl_deps.pl -m

It will show you the missing modules.

(libcrypt-eksblowfish-perl in debian)
This is for the very useful and timely upgrading of our password
storage to a much more secure format (BCrypt).

Chris