[Koha-devel] First alpha of Koha 3.14 released

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Oct 15 02:01:52 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have tagged and cut the first alpha of Koha 3.14.  The tarball can be
retrieved from:

http://download.koha-community.org/koha-3.14.00-alpha1.tar.gz

The following files can be used to check the integrity of the tarball:

http://download.koha-community.org/koha-3.14.00-alpha1.tar.gz.sig
http://download.koha-community.org/koha-3.14.00-alpha1.tar.gz.MD5
http://download.koha-community.org/koha-3.14.00-alpha1.tar.gz.MD5.asc

The script-generated release notes can be read at:

http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob_plain;f=misc/release_notes/release_notes_3_14_0.txt;hb=5e8abb1191f3076ed006dc4f10472ddf5a760291

This first alpha should be considered a preliminary smoke testing version,
as I have some more large merges to get through this week.  I expect to cut
a second alpha during KohaCon's hackfest, with a beta to follow shortly
thereafter as the condition of master warrants.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton