[Koha-devel] SearchEngine, a step by step plan

Mathieu Saby mathieu.saby at univ-rennes2.fr
Wed Oct 23 09:27:57 CEST 2013

Hi
Just a note about "

    * Fix zebra facet things. Jared is working on fixing zebra
      configuration file, so we can get facets from Zebra. that would
      remove a large part of getRecords sub code."

For improving the facets, I began to work on a patch to make them
configurable with
- a separate page on staff interface for chosing the facets to show and
their order (jquery used for drag/dropping the facets)
- the config encoded in a json string, stored in a syspref (not to be
edited by hand).
It is not testable yet.
But of course I did not try to use zebra built in facets, so this patch
won't change the construction of facets.

Mathieu

--
Mathieu Saby
Service d'Informatique Documentaire