[Koha-devel] jquery.hotkeys.min.js (bug 11035)

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inLibro.com
Wed Oct 23 22:20:09 CEST 2013

Hi!

I've replaced jquery.hotkeys.min.js in *bug 11035* (in waiting for sign
off), and got a message today that a new file was using it,
*circ/offline-mf.tt*.

No biggy, such things can happen: rebase, patch again.

Now, my question is that I couldn't understand what this file was doing
with it.  Can anyone enlighten me on the usage of offline-mf.tt ?  It
looks kinda like a .inc file, but I grep all usages and found nothing.

Your feedbacks could help me ... not break things :-)

Thanks a lot,
Blou