[Koha-devel] OPAC theme proposal

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Mon Oct 28 18:56:23 CET 2013

On 29/10/2013 6:47 AM, "Galen Charlton" <gmc at esilibrary.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Mark Tompsett <mtompset at hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> What if 3.18 was 4.0 (or 5.0)? At some point we need to increment the
major number, and the full drop of prog/CCSR and defaulting of Bootstrap
seems like a good enough reason.

> What the version happens to be called does not affect the substance of
the proposal.  For 3.16, you can read it as "the next major release after
3.14"; for 3.18, you can read it as "the second major release after 3.14".
 The wording for any public announcements can be made suitably vague as to
what the version number or monikers will be.

> At this point I am going to be dictatorial and assert that what the
versions are called is off-topic for this particular email thread.  If a
discussion of version numbering is warranted, it should go in a separate
thread.

+1

Also blue.

Chris