[Koha-devel] Jenkins status [was Jenkins build is back to stable : Koha_master #1475]

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at biblibre.com
Thu Oct 31 16:29:00 CET 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your answer Chris !

So there are 3 kinds of failure causes:
1/ C4::XISBN::get_xisbns fails because the connection to an external
data source cannot be established.
2/ data is not created by the unit tests and does not exist in the sample files.
3/ a test "normally" fails

For 1, is it consistent to mock the connection ?
For 2, I think it could be resolved using the idea from bug 10337:
reset the DB data before launching tests.

It would be great to receive mails from Jenkins saying the master is
unstable only if is a code issue (and not a connection issue or a lack
of data).

Moreover, we have some unit test files which are never launched. So if
a regression is introduced on routines covered by these unit tests, we
are not alerted.
The prove command should be launched with the recursive flag.

Regards,
Jonathan