[Koha-devel] Kohacon13 hackfest: presenting deployement & project management

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Sep 3 22:01:47 CEST 2013

Hi all,

There's something I think should we worth sharing: how does support
companies manage Koha project & Koha deployement (who do what, when,
which usual timing, ...)

I'm volunteer to explain how we, at BibLibre do. I think 15mn could be
enough for every company : 10mn presenting + 5mn QA.
Maybe other companies could do that as well. I'd like to know how
bywater, catalyst, c&p, and others are managing project, there's
probably some things I could adopt here ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com