[Koha-devel] [Koha] corporate author field does not show in staff normal view

Ernesto Arias ernesarias at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 22:36:47 CEST 2013

Version koha:3.6.7
Hi,

i´ve been working with the koha software and on the opac, a mistake comes up.When i try to find any given book, if its author it´s a corporative one, it doesn´t show
next to the name of the book, just like it does when it´s a particular author.
Serching in google I  found online this subject has already been treated byIrakli Garibashvili and Mirko that are from this mailing list.My question is whether the solution foundThanks a lot!Ernesto