[Koha-devel] How to create a message box with 3 buttons in Koha?

Mathieu Saby mathieu.saby at univ-rennes2.fr
Wed Sep 18 10:39:55 CEST 2013

Hello
I would like to work on Bug 7791 "Deleting basket should not delete all
existing orders without warning"

My idea :
If there are non cancelled orders in the baskets, create a js popup
alert giving the choice between :
- Cancel (do NOT supress the basket)
- Supress the basket and all the orders within
- Supress the basket and all the orders within AND all the records if
possible

But I don't know the best way for creating a popup with 3 choices
according to Koha guidelines (maybe jquery "dialog" box?). All examples
I found are "confirm" boxes with only 2 buttons.
Could you tell me how you would do that, or an example of a template
with currently 3 buttons in a js popup ?

Regards,
Mathieu

--
Mathieu Saby