[Koha-devel] About "I'm just a bot" on bugzilla

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Sep 18 13:38:27 CEST 2013

Hello koha-devel,

I see that many patches are now automatically marked as "patch doesn't
apply", automatically.

If I'm not wrong, it's Chris C. that setup this bot. Useful job.

2 questions:
 * Has this been discussed/announced somewhere ? Not on koha-devel,
somewhere else ?
 * the script is marking as "patch does not apply" patches have a
conflict. Does it mark as such patches that only have an
updatedatabase/sysprefs.sql conflict ? Those conflicts happends on every
updatedatabase push, it would be a pain to have to rebase them on every
push. 2 options to fix this:
   - push the new updatedb, that has been tested a lot, is passed QA for
a while (bug 7167)
   - Prevent updatedatabase/sysprefs.sql conflicts from resulting in a
"patch does not apply" status

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com