[Koha-devel] Bot testing patches

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Sep 18 17:46:28 CEST 2013

Le 18/09/2013 17:05, Marcel de Rooy a écrit :
> +1 for this initiative

> Just repeating that dependencies could be an issue, and also patches for
> an older version.
> It occurs that a patch is only meant for e.g. 3.8.X.
> If this is in the title of the patch or its report, they could be skipped.
Another possibility: add a field in bugzilla, called "bot: ignore me",
that could be checked when one don't want the bot checking a patch.

That would be much easier and secure than trying to find all the cases
that the bot should ignore (patch has dependencies -sometimes they are
not problematic-, patch applies only on a maintenance version, ...)

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com