[Koha-devel] datatables management in TT

Fridolyn SOMERS fridolyn.somers at biblibre.com
Fri Sep 20 11:18:15 CEST 2013

Hie,

Looking at datatables in templates, I notices there are two ways it is
managed.

In some pages of acquisition and in OPAC, the include datatables.inc
(containing JS links and translatable strings) is used + the css :

   <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="[% themelang
%]/css/datatables.css" />
   [% INCLUDE 'datatables.inc' %]

In more cases, this include is not used and datatables-strings.inc is
used for translatable strings :
   <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="[% themelang
%]/css/datatables.css" />
   <script type="text/javascript" src="[% themelang
%]/lib/jquery/plugins/jquery.dataTables.min.js"></script>
   [% INCLUDE 'datatables-strings.inc' %]
   <script type="text/javascript" src="[% themelang %]/js/datatables.js">

Wouldn't it be better to always use one include containing everything ?
I think adding the CSS to existing datatables.inc can make the point.

--
Fridolyn SOMERS
Biblibre - Pôle support
fridolyn.somers at biblibre.com