[Koha-devel] Looking for installdir... and bug 7167

Mathieu Saby mathieu.saby at univ-rennes2.fr
Mon Sep 23 14:01:05 CEST 2013

Hi
I would like to get the name of installation directory for putting in
etc/..... a YAML file for configuring facets.
I have been looking at the patch introducing SolR, and I found in "Koha
/ Koha / SearchEngine / Solr / Config.pm" this line :

    default => C4::Context->config("installdir") .
qq{/etc/searchengine/solr/indexes.yaml}, That's exacty what I want...
Except there is no "installdir" in my koha-conf.xml. In fact, I think it
was introduced in this attachment
http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=6415 made for
Bug 7167 As Bug 7167 has been reverted, installdir does not exist
anymore. But it has "Passed QA" again after it was revert. So, could you
tell me if this bug will be pushed into master? And if not, what can I
do to get the value of the installation directory ? Regards, M. Saby

--
Mathieu Saby
Service d'Informatique Documentaire
Courriel : mathieu.saby at univ-rennes2.fr