[Koha-devel] Looking for installdir... and bug 7167

Mathieu Saby mathieu.saby at univ-rennes2.fr
Tue Sep 24 09:54:15 CEST 2013

Well, so, if I understand, the best would be to write a patch to add
"configdir" to koha-conf.xml. Its value should be __KOHA_CONF_DIR__ I
suppose?
So it could be used by my patch and probably by others.
I probably won't have time enough (working on facets is already a big
job, and I have other things to do in my library, and I will leave
community in 2 or 3 months...)
Does somebody wants to do that?

M. Saby

--